We are a rapidly expanding, creative design studio based in South Woodford and we are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer! We split our time between print and web, so we need a Graphic Designer that can also help manage our WordPress sites.
- You are a digital guru with a graphic design background, you must be knowledgeable and enthusiastic about modern web technologies.
- You have a degree/HND in graphic design or related subject.
- You have advanced knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.)
- You will be expected to take charge of all aspects of design briefs from start to completion. Be able to follow design guidelines for pre-existing brands and have the ability to work on more than one project at a time.
- You will be a great benefit if you can edit and update existing sites created by other web designers, but not a deal breaker.
- This is a client-facing role; you will need to communicate clearly and concisely with clients during all phases of the project and into support. Which requires excellent spoken and written English skills and the ability to take a detailed brief and work within those guidelines.
- You must be keen to work hard and produce amazing creative results.
The job is varied and your workload will be different everyday. You must have brilliant layout and typography skills. A sound knowledge of preparing files for print would be a bonus but training will be provided.
The ideal designer will be a hardworking individual with a hands-on approach, a fantastic sense of humour, great customer service skills and an insatiable appetite to learn. But the most important part of the job application process is that you fit our creative team!
This is a developing role, which we hope you will make your own. It is a full time position with a starting salary of £16-20k depending on your experience, with regular reviews and the potential for promotion and increased pay scale depending on your performance.
How to Apply:
Please send you covering letter/e-mail, CV and a Portfolio (PDF no larger than 5mb or link to online portfolio) to firstname.lastname@example.org
CV’s designed/sent in Microsoft Word will not be accepted.
We are looking to fill the position ASAP and will be shortlisting candidates as they are received, so applicants would be encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible.