This is a great role within a fast paced, growing creative design agency, with the opportunity to make the position your own.
You will be assisting the Directors and design team to help maintain the day to day running of our busy studio. You will also work closely with our accounts department ensuring admin is kept up to date. As well as managing all in-house print jobs.
Duties include answering calls and being the first point of call for clients and guests arriving at the studio. Ensuring the studio and meeting rooms are kept tidy at all times. Other duties include file management, small and large print jobs, print scheduling and being the general support in the studio.
You should have a ‘can do’, ‘eager to please’ attitude towards clients and staff, with the confidence and ability to up keep a strong staff moral and team spirit.
- Reception duties, includes answering telephones and greeting guests.
- File management for PO’s, petty cash, staff details etc.
- Ensuring studio and meeting rooms are kept tidy at all times.
- File checking and uploading print files – full training provided.
- In house printing, digital prints, photocopying, binding, large format printing and laminating.
- 1-year commercial experience within an office, reception or admin role.
- Ability to communicate well with suppliers and staff.
- Bags of common sense and a great team player.
- Pro-active, hardworking and enthusiastic.
- Good eye for detail.
- Use of the following software: Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Adobe packages would be a bonus.
Although not necessary for this position there is a possibility to expand the role further if you have any additional interest/skills in social media, copywriting, graphic design or digital design.
Starting salary from 15k – 18k dependent on the candidate.
Please email your CV to email@example.com