Pay Monthly Client Signup
Thank you for choosing Promoworx for your new website.
We are pleased to be able to provide you with a professional website that can help grow with your business.
Pay Monthly Website Plan
Terms and Conditions
In the following conditions of contract for the Pay Monthly Website Plan “Promoworx” shall mean Origami Knights LTD. “The Client(s)” shall be those whose names appear on the agreement. If The Client(s) arrange for a third party to meet the costs of this agreement, the contract still remains with The Client(s). The due performance of the contract is subject to the conditions below. These conditions cannot be varied in anyway by The Client(s) unless such conditions are expressly agreed by Promoworx in writing. These Terms and Conditions may be changed by Promoworx by giving written notice.
- Minimum Term and Payment:
- The minimum term for the Pay Monthly Website Plan is 18-months.
- After the initial 18 months, the agreement will automatically renew on a month-to-month basis unless terminated by either party with a notice period of one (1) month.
- Payments will be charged by direct debit on the 1st of each month.
- A debit or credit card can be added as secondery payment method
- Setup Fee:
- There is a one-off setup fee associated with each package, the amount of which depends on the chosen package. This fee is payable in advance.
- Promoworx allows up to six (6) weeks for the design and build of the website.
- Delays caused due to delayed content from The Client(s) may incur additional costs.
- The Client(s) accepts the monthly fee will be payable even if the website isn’t complete.
- Early Cancellation: Should you decide to cancel the website plan before the minimum 18-month term is completed, you will be required to pay the full contract amount for the remaining months.
- Late or Failed Payments: In the event of late or failed payments, a £15 administration fee will be incurred for each occurrence. It is The Client(s) responsibility to ensure that payments are made promptly and successfully, see point 1.2.
- Content Submission: The Client(s) has up to 4 weeks from the commencement of the website project to provide all necessary content (text, images, videos, etc.) to be included on the website. After the 4-week period, Promoworx reserves the right to generate content using AI and create an initial website for the client to review and update.
- Design Changes: Should design changes be requested by The Client(s) after the initial 4-week content submission period, Promoworx reserves the right to charge for additional web design time. These charges will be based on our standard billing rate.
- Domain names:
- Promoworx will provide a domain up to the value of £15 annually as part of your plan if one is included.
- Premium domain(s) are not included.
- Domain(s) will automatically be terminated if Pay Monthly Plans are canclled.
- Website Security:
- Promoworx keeps all core website files and plugins up to data where possible but takes no responsility for any but not limited to website viruses, malware or hacking.
- Promoworx takes no responsility for any data loss due to security or user issues.
- Should your website be comprimised Promoworx can roll back the website up to 5 days.
- Plugins not provided by Promoworx will not be supported.
- Third-Party Services: The Client(s) is responsible for any third-party services and subscriptions that may be required for the website (e.g., e-commerce platforms, payment gateways, SEO tools). Promoworx can offer recommendations and assistance in integrating these services but will not be responsible for their costs.
- Data Protection: The Client(s) is responsible for ensuring that their website complies with UK data protection laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Promoworx can provide guidance and support in achieving compliance.
- Intellectual Property:
- All intellectual property related to the website design and code, are the property of Promoworx.
- Content stored on the website in the form of but not limited to text, images and videos remains the property of The Client(s).
- All data collected via the website will remain The Client(s).
- Termination: Promoworx reserves the right to terminate the contract if the client breaches these terms and conditions. In such cases, any outstanding fees and charges will become immediately due.
- Jurisdiction: These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising from this agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
By engaging with Promoworx and signing up for our Pay Monthly Website Plan, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these terms and conditions. If you have any questions or require further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Last updated 1st November 2023