The BEST design studio in London (and most modest studio) is hiring!
Promoworx is looking for another Graphic Designer to join our little family, but not in a creepy mafia movie type way. Don’t worry there won’t be any ‘initiations’.
We are just looking for a quirky, creative, hard working designer who has an obsession with cake. No seriously, this is important. For those who know us, we are a local group of designer-types who have great sense’s of humour, are easy going, and are considered to be East London Superheroes. If you want to read more about us and our team check out our website.
In the meantime, a little more about the role:
This is an ideal role someone with a solid working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, the Pre-Press process and Mac OSX. The successful candidate will be working alongside another Designer and sharing the workload.
To be considered for this position, you must;
• Have a degree in graphic design (or closely related field)
• 2 years experience in design.
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
• A strong working knowledge of Pre-Press processes and design for print.
• Strong Mac OSX skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Thorough spelling, grammar and professional correspondence is an essential requirement.
• Be able to follow design guidelines for pre-existing brands.
• Have the ability to identify and interpret graphic design needs and develop creative concepts.
• The ability to work on more than one project at a time.
• The ability to take a detailed brief and work within those guidelines.
• The Designer will have face to face customer consultations and must be comfortable with this.
• Knowledge of web design and navigation layout
• A keen eye for detail and the ability to deliver work accurately and to deadline.
• A marketing background would be advantageous but not a deal breaker.
• A sound knowledge of preparing files for print is a requirement of the role but additional training will be provided.
£15,000-£17,000 Dependent on experience.
How to Apply
Please send you covering letter/e-mail, CV and a Portfolio (PDF no larger than 5mb or link to online portfolio) to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE CV’s DESIGNED/SENT IN MICROSOFT WORD WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!
We are looking to fill the position ASAP and will be shortlisting candidates as they are received, so applicants would be encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible.
Up for the challenge? Send in your CV and Cover Letter today, we look forward to hearing how you will be a great fit for our team, and seeing if you can get on with the alien mascots…don’t worry, they don’t bite.